Saturday, July 28, 2012

An Apple a Day

First of all, I had to switch up my 52 week calendar.  Today's post is supposed to be Coast Guard and Thursday's is supposed to be fruit. I switched them because the Coast Guard's birthday is next Saturday and that just made more sense. So, today you will get fruit and like it! :-P

Secondly, I now love Kleancolor! More importantly I love Kleancolor Black for stamping.  It is so nice and thick and stamps so dark! YEAH! 

Thirdly, Seche Vite top coat is my new best friend.  OMGEEEE are my nails shiny and thick.  Who knew? I mean, I guess a lot of people knew.  But I didn't know.  Now I know. Double YEAH!

Fourthly, I did some serious nail care today.  After looking at my last post, my cuticles were in complete disarray.  

And lastly, these nails turned out way better than I had planned.  It was a simple idea based around the new China Glaze Jamaican Out that just came yesterday in the mail and it just went from there.  I love it when that happens.  I also love when I am able to match my 52 week challenge schedule up with the Sunday Stamping for Adventures in Stamping.  So, what do you get when you take fruit from my challenge and  red and black from the Sunday Challenge? Strawberries you say? Watermelon?  No, apples of course!  And here they are....
Glitter Base-Spoiled Pirates Booty
Red Base-China Glaze Jamaican Out
Black-Kleancolor Black
Stripe-It's So Easy Gold
Stamps-QA18 using Kleancolor Black & SE18 using Wet N Wild Red Red




Thanks for looking! Hope you had a great weekend and I appreciate all comments!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I have to keep up on my cuticles or they look like total crap! I feel like I am always applying something to them. It's kinda frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. Sometimes I just don't want to take the time to do it. But yeah, gotta keep up! Thank you :-)

      Delete
    2. If I don't they look way worse in a day! Drives me batty but oh well, gotta do what us nail addicts got to do.

      Delete
  3. I love this! It looks super cute but tough to do. I don't think i could make my nails look like that ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can! It looks harder than it is :-) I probably said that only a few short months ago and now I feel like I could do anything I put my mind too! Thanks for the compliment too!!

      Delete