Monday, July 16, 2012

Fairy Princess

Sometimes you have an idea and it doesn't quite come out right.  This was one of those :-P  Day 6 of my 52 week challenge was faries and I was so excited about it.  I even bought a nail polish from Target by Sonia Kashuk called Fairy Princess.  It was just gorgeous in the bottle and even is a pretty color on, but it doesnt cover well and leaves lots of blank spots.  But I covered it in the new Wet N Wild Prismatics so it was all good.  I love those btw.  They are so much like the China Glaze ones but cheaper! YEAH for spending less!! So, the color turned out just fine and I do like my little fairy....I even did some coloring in and some dotting.  But the stamping on the other fingers just wouldn't turn out right.  I stamped and removed, stamped and removed, and stamped again.  I think maybe one finger on each hand turned out ok. Oh well, you can't get it right every time.  So here it is.  What do you think?




I like this picture....it looks so pretty in the sunlight and the flowers behind

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment