Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Captain Jack turns One



I cannot believe that my baby boy is one years old today! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding in my arms feeling so unbelievably lucky to be blessed with another sweet child.  And being amazed that I could love this one as much as I loved my daughter.  Jack was an angel from the day he was born.  He has always been a smiler and brings joy to everyone who sees him! I am so going to miss the baby stage in my life. And yes, we are done.  Two is plenty! So here is to hoping Jack's second year of life is just as enjoyable as his first :-)

For the manicure I got to use a new indie polish from 365 Days of Color.  It is called birthday bash and it has a lovely white jelly base with fine blue glitter and multi-colored confetti like glitter.  It really reminds me of icing.  I wasn't too sure about it when I first put it on, but after the second coat I fell in love with it. I almost ate my fingers....but I took pictures first!

Base-365 Days Birthday Bash
Tips-Its So Easy White striper & Maybeline Blue Blowout
Accent-Spoiled Correction Tape
Stamp-BM 307 using Maybeline Blue Blowout





Happy birthday my baby boy! I don't care how old you are, you will always be my baby! 

5 comments:

  1. Such yummy looking nails! Happy 1st Birthday Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mani and Happy 1st Birthday to Jack!

    It's my baby boys 1st birthday on Friday :( He's growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay did I miss the party? Happy late birthday Jack! Logan's right behind ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we didn't have a party. Just the fam and the Robinsons had cake with us one night :-)

      Delete