Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 9-Rainbow Puzzles

So today was another first in my nail polish world.  I used two colors on one stamp! ooooooo, crazy right?! I was quite nervous about it because I wasn't sure I could do it right, but it turned out to be quite easy.  Some nails didn't turn out perfect, but all in all it was pretty cool! I also used the cute puzzle stamp from the 3rd bundle monster set for the first time today.  I have seen a lot of cute manis done with it and i have been wanting to use it.

I really had a hard time deciding what to do with the rainbow mani because I have seen so many out there that I want to try.....skittles with animal print, a rainbow dotticure, rainbow french tips. But in the end, this is what I decided to go with! Hope you like it.


Base-Sally Hansen Hard to Get
Stamp-BM 319
Stamp Colors- Sally Hansen Rapid Red, Spoiled Jail Bait, SH Lightening, SH Lickety Split Lime, SH Co-Bolt Blue, Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze


I love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry polishes for stamping.  They all work so well!!  I also love the Maybeline Color Show Metallics. It's awesome that there are good polishes out there for stamping that don't cost an arm and a leg.  

Thanks for stopping by. I love all of your comments.

Don't forget to stop by the other ladies blogs to check out what they are doing too!

10 comments:

  1. Cute stamping! I really like the puzzles look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like these a lot the colors and puzzle stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how these turned out - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite mani I've seen using this design!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much! I have been nominated a few times now, I feel so warm and fuzzy :-) I have a post about it from last week if you want to check it out

      Delete