Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here we go Steelers (with a girly twist)

Today's Girly Girl Challenge is Gimme that Bling.  No problem....I've got plenty of rhinestones :-)  Today is also the opening day of the NFL regular season and I am a HUUUUGE Steelers fan. I will be going to an epic football party with some great people today and needed something really great to show off on my nails.   I realize that most people would say that football and girly girl cannot go together, but I beg to differ.  Anything can be made girly by adding some jewels!

So, for this manicure I used the Steelers colors and added some red, blue, and gold rhinestones to represent the three stars on the Steelers logo.  I also chose to do two accent nails on each hand using Hit Polish Bumblebee. A beautiful yellow and black glitter indie polish.  She does make a Steelers polish, but since I already owned this one it works just fine!

Yellow-Sally Hansen HD Lite
Black-Milani Black Swift
Accent Nails-Spoiled Correction Tape & Hit Polish Bumblebee



These were a lot of fun to make and I think they look super cool and totally ready to drink some beer, eat some football food, and watch an awesome game! Let me leave you with my favorite Steelers cheer..

Chewin Tobacco Chewin Tobacco 
Spit Spit Spit
If you ain't a Steeler fan
You ain't shit!

Hehe! Will you be watching a game today?  Do you have a team you love?  

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other ladies bling today!

6 comments:

  1. That's it! We can't be friends anymore :D LOL! Cute nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Don't tell me you are a Cowboys fan? We will definitely have to end this relationship then!! :-P

      Delete
  2. Nice design.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete