Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rainbow Brite

Today I have another Llama Lacquers for you.  This was the first polish that inspired me to do the 80's female cartoon characters.  Rainbow Brite is so very colorful and was a favorite of mine growing up.  I was inspired by her bright blue dress with Rainbow colored puffs all over the sleeves and legs.  I think this polish really resembles her.  What do you think?

I used NYC Cashemere Creme as my base coat and then attempted to do a rainbow like fan on the accent nail.  The accent nail didn't turn out as I had planned, but it's not terrible :-P  I added a blue rhinestone for one more special effect!



Make sure you go check out this polish in my etsy store Llama Lacquers.  While you are there take a look at all the other polishes in the collection as well.  Thanks for checking me out!! I love all your comments :-)

5 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Your accent nail is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it...I was a little disappointed in the accent nail :-/

      Delete
  2. Amazing!!! You did a wonderful job! I feel glad just to look at your nails, dear!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You always say the nicest things :-)

      Delete
  3. What a fun and colorful mani. I love Rainbow Brite.

    ReplyDelete